Appalachian Trail - October 14, 2013 The air was still and damp on the Appalachian Trail in NY when I walked out of my room early the next morning. I wandered in the direction I thought there would be a motel office and continental breakfast. Coming around the corner, I ran into the owner carrying...
Getting to hang out with family and friends while hiking the Appalachian Trail is an event, and not missing The Walking Dead made it even better!
It was good to be home with family and friends, but the Appalachian Trail was calling me back. Winter was coming quickly, and I could feel the restlessness.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 2 – New England Trail|…
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail