Over the years I’ve received many questions about backpacking. Some of them are answered within the content of this website, and others are not.
Over the next several weeks I’ll answer some of the questions I’ve received. I’ll try to use examples based on my experiences, and knowledge I’ve gained over the years.
If you have questions, I would love for you to send them to me @ email@example.com. You can also send them directly through the contact page of my website.
It does not matter how small or big the question, or even obscure it may sound, and don’t worry I’ll keep everything anonymous. The fun thing about questions is that I also often learn or realize something in the course of answering them.
Below are a few of the more recent questions I’ve received. I look forward to diving into them, and hopefully prompting a few more.
- Are you scared to backpack solo as a woman?
- Have you backpacked with a dog, and would you again?
- What do you like most about long distance hiking?
- How do you afford to take long hikes?
- Should you camp high or low?
- How do you choose the right trail runners or boots?
- What are your top 5 favorite hikes?