Flexibility and innovation make the Zpacks Arc Haul Review an easy write up. This pack is comfortable with lighter weights on long trail days.
The Desolation Loop is a challenging but rewarding hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire along the east side of the Pemigewasset Wilderness.
The Greenbelly Spiced Apple Review describes my favorite food bar made by Greenbelly. I love the combination of sweet and savory flavors with a little zing!
Highlights of Mattabesett Section 12 included Highland Pond Preserve, Higby Mountain, and busting my butt on the sidewalk.
The Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy is a well made ultralight bivy that is a good option for a fast, light backpackers.
Highlights of Mattabesett Section 11 on The New England trail included great views, a good cardio workout, and an encounter with a little Cray Cray Weed.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
QUALITY GEAR DEALS
STORE – NEW ITEMS!
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Sawyer Water Filter Review | Average Hiker
- Colorado Trail Gear List – Big 3 Changes! |…
- Copper Spur 2 Platinum Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.