Chama, New Mexico was a great trail town.
Chama, was my last town in New Mexico, and the Gateway town to my next state – Colorado.
I was only about 2 days from Cumbres Pass, and pretty excited about reaching Colorado.
Ghost Ranch, fellow hikers, and crazy cows, made for a good and crazy couple of days.
The morning after the thunderstorms was quiet. Quiet is good, but not in the middle of the forest surrounded by weird little skeletons…
The San Pedro Peaks were beautiful, but it was the nasty line of storms passing through that I remember the most.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
- HOKA Challenger ATR 5 Review| Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail