Chama, New Mexico was a great trail town.
Chama, was my last town in New Mexico, and the Gateway town to my next state – Colorado.
I was only about 2 days from Cumbres Pass, and pretty excited about reaching Colorado.
Ghost Ranch, fellow hikers, and crazy cows, made for a good and crazy couple of days.
The morning after the thunderstorms was quiet. Quiet is good, but not in the middle of the forest surrounded by weird little skeletons…
The San Pedro Peaks were beautiful, but it was the nasty line of storms passing through that I remember the most.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.