Chama, New Mexico was a great trail town.
Chama, was my last town in New Mexico, and the Gateway town to my next state – Colorado.
I was only about 2 days from Cumbres Pass, and pretty excited about reaching Colorado.
Ghost Ranch, fellow hikers, and crazy cows, made for a good and crazy couple of days.
The morning after the thunderstorms was quiet. Quiet is good, but not in the middle of the forest surrounded by weird little skeletons…
The San Pedro Peaks were beautiful, but it was the nasty line of storms passing through that I remember the most.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- Zpacks Altaplex Review – Great Roomy Shelter!… November 10, 2020
- A Woman Backpacking Solo – Trust Your… December 15, 2020
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great… November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Sleeping Bag or Quilt | Average Hiker November 20, 2019
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020
- The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad! | Average Hiker July 10, 2020