Cuba, NM was a town stop that I enjoyed. Not all of the towns were memorable, but this first town where I took some down time, well, I still remember it…
The hike into Cuba NM was tough. If hiking the CDT again, I would definitely wear pants or high gators in New Mexico.
I felt fortunate to see the grey wolf as I traveled across the mesa. It really was a magnificent animal.
Mount Taylor was a highlight of New Mexico for me, and I was looking forward to climbing the dormant volcano.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.