Cuba, NM was a town stop that I enjoyed. Not all of the towns were memorable, but this first town where I took some down time, well, I still remember it…
The hike into Cuba NM was tough. If hiking the CDT again, I would definitely wear pants or high gators in New Mexico.
I felt fortunate to see the grey wolf as I traveled across the mesa. It really was a magnificent animal.
Mount Taylor was a highlight of New Mexico for me, and I was looking forward to climbing the dormant volcano.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Arizona Trail Food Resupply Plan | Average Hiker March 29, 2020
- Backpacking Electronics and Gadgets | Average Hiker April 2, 2020
- AZT Day 2 – Trail Journal| Average Hiker March 13, 2020
- Leaving the Trail | Average Hiker March 26, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019