My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
I don’t know why cleaning out my Gear Closet is JUST SO HARD!
Choosing a backpack can be overwhelming with all the different choices. I’ll break down how I chose my backpack and explain the decisions.
Backpacking Electronics and Gadgets are topic of debate among hikers. Do we need them? What do we use? How do we use them? I carry less than some and more than others.
My Arizona Trail Clothing Layers worked out well. There is only one thing that I would have changed on this trip.
My Feathered Friends sleeping bag had arrived, and I was not supposed to look in the box!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 2 – New England Trail|…
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail