Trying to fully waterproof a backpack can be tough, so I focus on making sure the contents are kept secure from rain and water.
Choosing a backpacking stove can be overwhelming. I’ll take you through the choices, along with the pros and cons for each type.
The Big Three in this Year’s Colorado Trail Gear List have gone through some big changes. Zpacks and Katabatic are both in the lineup for the first time.
My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
I don’t know why cleaning out my Gear Closet is JUST SO HARD!
Choosing a backpack can be overwhelming with all the different choices. I’ll break down how I chose my backpack and explain the decisions.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.