The Kula Cloth Review not going to be very long. There is only so much information needed on this particular topic. I did want to provide a review though, since it is a new piece of gear I will be using on my Arizona Trail Hike this year. It also seems like a good idea...
My Feathered Friends sleeping bag had arrived, and I was not supposed to look in the box!
As we strive for lighter and lighter gear, the decision between sleeping bags and quilts is becoming more common.
My gear list for the Colorado Trail has not changed significantly. The only large piece of new gear I have is my Big Agnes Copper Spur Platinum UL2.
Layering correctly in changing environments and temperatures is very important. My layering system has definitely changed over the years, and is unique to my body requirements.
Little dogs with sharp toenails should not run around on Neoair pads. I tried to keep my gear from Lu, but she too was a gear hound!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Final AZT Planning! – Trails | Average Hiker February 29, 2020
- AZT Day 2 – Trail Journal| Average Hiker March 13, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- AZT – Day 3 | Average Hiker March 15, 2020
- AZT Day 1 – Superb Weather! | Average Hiker March 11, 2020