My Arizona Trail Clothing Layers worked out well. There is only one thing that I would have changed on this trip.
Layering correctly in changing environments and temperatures is very important. My layering system has definitely changed over the years, and is unique to my body requirements.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |…
- Outdoor Herbivore Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.