Choosing a backpacking stove can be overwhelming. I’ll take you through the choices, along with the pros and cons for each type.
I’ve given in and gone back to cooking on the trail. I enjoy a hot meal so much at the end of the day, and age deserves it’s little comforts.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.