Backpacking gear on the New England Trail did not change a lot, but I did test some new tents and backpacks.
The Big Three in this Year’s Colorado Trail Gear List have gone through some big changes. Zpacks and Katabatic are both in the lineup for the first time.
My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
Backpacking Electronics and Gadgets are topic of debate among hikers. Do we need them? What do we use? How do we use them? I carry less than some and more than others.
My gear list for the Colorado Trail has not changed significantly. The only large piece of new gear I have is my Big Agnes Copper Spur Platinum UL2.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- New England Trail Gear List – More Gear Tests!… November 13, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020