The Big Three in this Year’s Colorado Trail Gear List have gone through some big changes. Zpacks and Katabatic are both in the lineup for the first time.
My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
Backpacking Electronics and Gadgets are topic of debate among hikers. Do we need them? What do we use? How do we use them? I carry less than some and more than others.
My gear list for the Colorado Trail has not changed significantly. The only large piece of new gear I have is my Big Agnes Copper Spur Platinum UL2.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.