I’ve given in and gone back to cooking on the trail. I enjoy a hot meal so much at the end of the day, and age deserves it’s little comforts.
Some of my favorite small backpacking gear companies, are not so small anymore.
Plantar Fasciitis is painful. Although, I don’t think it will every completely go away, I’ve discovered a process that seems to mostly work for my foot.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
QUALITY GEAR DEALS
STORE – NEW ITEMS!
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Sawyer Water Filter Review | Average Hiker
- Colorado Trail Gear List – Big 3 Changes! |…
- Copper Spur 2 Platinum Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.