My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
The Sawyer Water Filter Review describes a filter that get’s it right. This filter is great for light weight backpacking – light, durable and easy to use.
Choosing my campsite when backpacking is important. I want a secure camp for the night, and want to make sure I get a good night’s sleep.
As a woman backpacking solo for over thirty years, I’ve developed some guidelines to make sure I stay safe. I’ve learned to trust my experience and intuition.
Backpacking Foot Care is a topic near and dear to me. I’ve made a lot of mistakes, and learned a few lessons in the process. This post offers a couple of mistakes and lessons learned.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- HOKA Challenger ATR 5 Review| Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail