My day pack is like my trail purse. It has everything that I need, and all the things that I “might” need.
The Sawyer Water Filter Review describes a filter that get’s it right. This filter is great for light weight backpacking – light, durable and easy to use.
Choosing my campsite when backpacking is important. I want a secure camp for the night, and want to make sure I get a good night’s sleep.
As a woman backpacking solo for over thirty years, I’ve developed some guidelines to make sure I stay safe. I’ve learned to trust my experience and intuition.
Backpacking Foot Care is a topic near and dear to me. I’ve made a lot of mistakes, and learned a few lessons in the process. This post offers a couple of mistakes and lessons learned.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |…
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.