Chama, New Mexico was a great trail town.
Chama, was my last town in New Mexico, and the Gateway town to my next state – Colorado.
I was only about 2 days from Cumbres Pass, and pretty excited about reaching Colorado.
Ghost Ranch, fellow hikers, and crazy cows, made for a good and crazy couple of days.
The morning after the thunderstorms was quiet. Quiet is good, but not in the middle of the forest surrounded by weird little skeletons…
The San Pedro Peaks were beautiful, but it was the nasty line of storms passing through that I remember the most.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Final AZT Planning! – Trails | Average Hiker February 29, 2020
- AZT Day 2 – Trail Journal| Average Hiker March 13, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- AZT – Day 3 | Average Hiker March 15, 2020
- AZT Day 1 – Superb Weather! | Average Hiker March 11, 2020