- The Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy is a well made ultralight bivy that is a good option for a fast, light backpackers.
- This Zpacks Duplex Review is long overdue. This is one of the lightest “ultralight” two-person Dyneema shelters on the market right now and downright ROOMY for a single hiker!
- On a recent backpacking trip in New England, I reviewed the Copper Spur UL1 and was reminded of why I love free standing tents!
- I used the Aeon Li on the Benton Mackaye Trail and appeciated the solid construction.
- The Nemo Hornet 1P tent is a lightweight tent providing innovations that result in a roomy, weather-resistant tent for only 2 lbs!
- I recently reviewed the Zpacks Altaplex, and will be taking it on my next long distance hike. This review includes my selection criteria and initial asessment.