- On a recent backpacking trip in New England, I reviewed the Copper Spur UL1 and was reminded of why I love free standing tents!
- I used the Aeon Li on the Benton Mackaye Trail and appeciated the solid construction.
- The Nemo Hornet 1P tent is a lightweight tent providing innovations that result in a roomy, weather-resistant tent for only 2 lbs!
- The Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy is a well made ultralight bivy that is a good option for a fast, light backpackers.
- I recently reviewed the Zpacks Altaplex, and will be taking it on my next long distance hike. This review includes my selection criteria and initial asessment.
- On my next hike I’ve decided to trade off a little weight for convenience, and go with a Big Agnes Copper Spur.