Benton MacKaye Trail – 2021
- Today was to be Sam’s last day on the trail and I thought it only appropriate she be rescued by a super nice hog hunter.
- The BMT on Day 2 included lots of wild boar signs, and camping down by the Toccoa River. It was a beautiful day!
- My Benton MacKaye Trail gear had it had its winners and losers. In some cases, I went back to some dependable old gear.
- Crossing Loss Creek was not a risk I should have taken but I was too focused on making miles and moving forward.
- The first day on the BMT was a gorgeous day for hiking! I could not wait to get started!