The Hyperlite Stuff Sack Pillow is a new piece of gear I’ve added to my extensive collection of gear – a collection far too extensive I’m often told. I’ve reviewed the pillow here, and will be taking it on my AZT hike in March…
The Voormi Women’s River Run Hoodie is a comfortable “around town” layer, and very light weight, which makes it a great addition for backpacking.
The Kora Beanie is comfortable and fits well. It is small and easy to pack – a versatile little piece of clothing.
Yet another food bar review on a bar with a new twist – recycled grain powder from the dregs of beer distilling. Interesting concept…
Dirty Girl Gaiters will be great for desert hiking, and keeping out dirt and debris.
I’m always looking for meal supplements to take on long backpacking trips. I had tried the Greenbelly Food Bars, and decided to give the Mud Meals a shot.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker January 23, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- Blue Lake – CDT 2009 | Average Hiker February 21, 2020
- Greenbelly Mud Meals Review | Average Hiker December 5, 2019
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker February 21, 2020