The Greenbelly Meal2Go Food Bar has ended my search for an edible “protein bar,” and will be joining me on upcoming backpacking trips.
The Kula Cloth is a game changer for me – sanitary, easy. No more bandanna for me!
The Sawyer Water Filter Review describes a filter that get’s it right. This filter is great for light weight backpacking – light, durable and easy to use.
The Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review is a review of a high quality rechargeable headlamp that cuts no corners in craftmanship and performance.
Flexibility and innovation make the Zpacks Arc Haul Review an easy write up. This pack is comfortable with lighter weights on long trail days.
The Feathered Friend’s Women’s EOS Jacket is very warm for it’s weight, in the light to ultralight category. The EOS jacket is perfect for 3 season hiking!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020