The Feathered Friend’s Women’s EOS Jacket is very warm for it’s weight, in the light to ultralight category. The EOS jacket is perfect for 3 season hiking!
The MSR Pocket Rocket 2 is often my go to stove for long distance hiking. Dependability and light weight is important, and this stove is a sure bet.
The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad is that piece of gear that has about 10 uses, and I’m sure if you ask other hikers that jumps to 20 – for 2.5 ounces!
Backcountry Foodie provides a lot of bang for the buck. For a one-time payment of only $25, I got lifetime recipe access, quality nutrition articles, etc.
The Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt is a definite upgrade to my last quilt. This quilt does not skimp on materials and workmanship, keeping me warm and comfortable!
Flexibility and innovation make the Zpacks Arc Haul Review an easy write up. This pack is comfortable with lighter weights on long trail days.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |…
- Outdoor Herbivore Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.