I remember the Blue Lake day as a very good day. Everything felt so wild and raw that day.
Ice Cube Kinda Cold Last night in the San Juan Mountains was frigid, but I only got cold 11 times. Seriously, I'm not sure I slept, even in my Montbell Zero Degree sleeping bag. I've always been very warm in this bag, but it may have been a little too big for me to trap...
Chama, New Mexico was a great trail town.
Chama, was my last town in New Mexico, and the Gateway town to my next state – Colorado.
The Housatonic Ridge Trail was a nice hike. I will have to return with my GPS.
The section from Pie Town to Grants was primarily long road walks, interspersed with a crazy cow and distance wild fires.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker January 23, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- Blue Lake – CDT 2009 | Average Hiker February 21, 2020
- Greenbelly Mud Meals Review | Average Hiker December 5, 2019
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker February 21, 2020