My Arizona Trail Clothing Layers worked out well. There is only one thing that I would have changed on this trip.
There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
I mistakenly thought Manning Camp was at the summit, so I found myself becoming unusually frustrated when I continued climbing. So much is psychological.
The climb up to Grass Shack Campsite, via Mica Mountain, was beautiful.
Sometimes the best pizza in the world is the unexpected pizza. This was definitely the case today as a shared a large pizza at a trail head.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Arizona Trail Food Resupply Plan | Average Hiker March 29, 2020
- AZT Day 2 – Trail Journal| Average Hiker March 13, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- Leaving the Trail | Average Hiker March 26, 2020
- AZT – Day 3 | Average Hiker March 15, 2020