My Arizona Trail Clothing Layers worked out well. There is only one thing that I would have changed on this trip.
There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
I mistakenly thought Manning Camp was at the summit, so I found myself becoming unusually frustrated when I continued climbing. So much is psychological.
The climb up to Grass Shack Campsite, via Mica Mountain, was beautiful.
Sometimes the best pizza in the world is the unexpected pizza. This was definitely the case today as a shared a large pizza at a trail head.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.