There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
I mistakenly thought Manning Camp was at the summit, so I found myself becoming unusually frustrated when I continued climbing. So much is psychological.
The climb up to Grass Shack Campsite, via Mica Mountain, was beautiful.
Sometimes the best pizza in the world is the unexpected pizza. This was definitely the case today as a shared a large pizza at a trail head.
I love the mining interpretive plaques in the Santa Rita mountains, but they are a mileage killer for me! Still love the history lessons though.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- Zpacks Altaplex Review – Great Roomy Shelter!… November 10, 2020
- A Woman Backpacking Solo – Trust Your… December 15, 2020
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great… November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Sleeping Bag or Quilt | Average Hiker November 20, 2019
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020
- The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad! | Average Hiker July 10, 2020