The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad is that piece of gear that has about 10 uses, and I’m sure if you ask other hikers that jumps to 20 – for 2.5 ounces!
The Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt is a definite upgrade to my last quilt. This quilt does not skimp on materials and workmanship, keeping me warm and comfortable!
The Hyperlite Stuff Sack Pillow is a new piece of gear I’ve added to my extensive collection of gear – a collection far too extensive I’m often told. I’ve reviewed the pillow here, and will be taking it on my AZT hike in March…
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.