The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad is that piece of gear that has about 10 uses, and I’m sure if you ask other hikers that jumps to 20 – for 2.5 ounces!
The Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt is a definite upgrade to my last quilt. This quilt does not skimp on materials and workmanship, keeping me warm and comfortable!
The Hyperlite Stuff Sack Pillow is a new piece of gear I’ve added to my extensive collection of gear – a collection far too extensive I’m often told. I’ve reviewed the pillow here, and will be taking it on my AZT hike in March…
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020