The Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt is a definite upgrade to my last quilt. This quilt does not skimp on materials and workmanship, keeping me warm and comfortable!
The Hyperlite Stuff Sack Pillow is a new piece of gear I’ve added to my extensive collection of gear – a collection far too extensive I’m often told. I’ve reviewed the pillow here, and will be taking it on my AZT hike in March…
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
QUALITY GEAR DEALS
STORE – NEW ITEMS!
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Sawyer Water Filter Review | Average Hiker
- Colorado Trail Gear List – Big 3 Changes! |…
- Copper Spur 2 Platinum Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.