The Feathered Friend’s Women’s EOS Jacket is very warm for it’s weight, in the light to ultralight category. The EOS jacket is perfect for 3 season hiking!
The Voormi Women’s River Run Hoodie is a comfortable, durable good looking layer. It’s light weight also make it a great addition for backpacking.
The Kora Beanie is comfortable and fits well. It is small and easy to pack – a versatile little piece of clothing.
Dirty Girl Gaiters will be great for desert hiking, and keeping out dirt and debris.
I spent some time debating between the ATR 5 and the Speedgoat, but ultimately went with the ATR 5 due to comfort, and larger toe box. The Speedgoat was a little too narrow for my foot, and the impact was a little stiffer, more like a running shoe.
I’ve tried every expensive, “breathable” rain jacket on the market. When hiking hard, I sweat in them all. I’ve decided to try the reasonably priced, silnylon, Light Heart jacket this time.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
NEW & CURRENT SALES!
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.