Dirty Girl Gaiters will be great for desert hiking, and keeping out dirt and debris.
The Salomon Sense Ride 3 is a comfortable, dynamic shoe that lets me feel the trail beneath my feet while performing like a beast!
The Feathered Friend’s Women’s EOS Jacket is very warm for it’s weight, in the light to ultralight category. The EOS jacket is perfect for 3 season hiking!
The Voormi Women’s River Run Hoodie is a comfortable, durable good looking layer. It’s light weight also make it a great addition for backpacking.
The Kora Beanie is comfortable and fits well. It is small and easy to pack – a versatile little piece of clothing.
I spent some time debating between the ATR 5 and the Speedgoat, but ultimately went with the ATR 5 due to comfort, and larger toe box. The Speedgoat was a little too narrow for my foot, and the impact was a little stiffer, more like a running shoe.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- Zpacks Altaplex Review – Great Roomy Shelter!… November 10, 2020
- A Woman Backpacking Solo – Trust Your… December 15, 2020
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great… November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Sleeping Bag or Quilt | Average Hiker November 20, 2019
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020
- The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad! | Average Hiker July 10, 2020