The Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy is a well made ultralight bivy that is a good option for a fast, light backpackers.
I recently reviewed the Zpacks Altaplex, and will be taking it on my next long distance hike. This review includes my selection criteria and initial asessment.
On a recent backpacking trip in New England, I reviewed the Copper Spur UL1 and was reminded of why I love free standing tents!
On my next hike I’ve decided to trade off a little weight for convenience. I’ve decided to use a new free standing, double walled tent. I’ve used Big Agnes tents in the past, and impressed wih the weight, I decided to go with them again.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review – Durable &… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Kula Cloth Review – Finally Something Clean! |… November 18, 2020
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020