- Arizona Trail Food Resupply Plan | Average Hiker
There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
- Leaving the Trail | Average Hiker
I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
- Manning Camp | Average Hiker
I mistakenly thought Manning Camp was at the summit, so I found myself becoming unusually frustrated when I continued climbing. So much is psychological.
- Climb to Grass Shack – AZT | Average Hiker
The climb up to Grass Shack Campsite, via Mica Mountain, was beautiful.
- A Little Trail Magic – AZT | Average Hiker
Sometimes the best pizza in the world is the unexpected pizza. This was definitely the case today as a shared a large pizza at a trail head.