Arizona Trail – 2019
- There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
- I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
- I mistakenly thought Manning Camp was at the summit, so I found myself becoming unusually frustrated when I continued climbing. So much is psychological.
- The climb up to Grass Shack Campsite, via Mica Mountain, was beautiful.
- Sometimes the best pizza in the world is the unexpected pizza. This was definitely the case today as a shared a large pizza at a trail head.