Yet another food bar review on a bar with a new twist – recycled grain powder from the dregs of beer distilling. Interesting concept…
I’m always looking for meal supplements to take on long backpacking trips. I had tried the Greenbelly Food Bars, and decided to give the Mud Meals a shot.
I enjoyed my Outdoor Herbivore meals. The flavors were sharp and appealing. The chili was one of my favorite chili’s I’ve tried.
These bars are a great first attempt at a food bar – great packaging, good taste, and a sharp concept. My goal has always been to find the perfect food substitute for my “stoveless” hikes, so I decided to give Greenbelly a try.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
- HOKA Challenger ATR 5 Review| Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail