The Greenbelly Meal2Go Food Bar has ended my search for an edible “protein bar,” and will be joining me on upcoming backpacking trips.
Backcountry Foodie provides a lot of bang for the buck. For a one-time payment of only $25, I got lifetime recipe access, quality nutrition articles, etc.
The Greenbelly Spiced Apple Review describes my favorite food bar made by Greenbelly. I love the combination of sweet and savory flavors with a little zing!
Yet another food bar review on a bar with a new twist – recycled grain powder from the dregs of beer distilling. Interesting concept…
I’m always looking for meal supplements to take on long backpacking trips. I had tried the Greenbelly Food Bars, and decided to give the Mud Meals a shot.
I enjoyed my Outdoor Herbivore meals. The flavors were sharp and appealing. The chili was one of my favorite chili’s I’ve tried.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020