This site has affiliate links, but I work hard to minimize their use so they don't intrude on the usefulness of the content. They are used at the very end of a review, and not within the content of the review itself. Links within the content of reviews are intended to enhance the article and...
The climb out of Patagonia was a beast that resulted in a pulled butt cheek that plagued me for a few days.
On my next hike I’ve decided to trade off a little weight for convenience. I’ve decided to use a new free standing, double walled tent. I’ve used Big Agnes tents in the past, and impressed wih the weight, I decided to go with them again.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
QUALITY GEAR DEALS
STORE – NEW ITEMS!
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Sawyer Water Filter Review | Average Hiker
- Colorado Trail Gear List – Big 3 Changes! |…
- Copper Spur 2 Platinum Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.