Images from the Pacific Crest Trail
I had been bush whacking through thick undergrowth, up and down ridge after ridge. Barbara Frost would soon make sure I was “found” and back in town. My encounter with her was one of my more memorable trail experiences.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
QUALITY GEAR DEALS
STORE – NEW ITEMS!
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Sawyer Water Filter Review | Average Hiker
- Colorado Trail Gear List – Big 3 Changes! |…
- Copper Spur 2 Platinum Review | Average Hiker
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.