Images from the Pacific Crest Trail
I had been bush whacking through thick undergrowth, up and down ridge after ridge. Barbara Frost would soon make sure I was “found” and back in town. My encounter with her was one of my more memorable trail experiences.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
EASTERN MOUNTAIN SPORTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Gear Performance on the Colorado Trail! | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.