- RightOnTrek Review – All About Convenience! | Average Hiker
RightOnTrek makes food logistics easy! This company checks all the boxes – price, taste, ease, etc. Check out this review for more details.
- Greenbelly Food Bar Review – An Edible Protein Bar!| Average Hiker
The Greenbelly Meal2Go Food Bar has ended my search for an edible “protein bar,” and will be joining me on upcoming backpacking trips.
- Backcountry Foodie Review – Light Weight Nutrition! | Average Hiker
Backcountry Foodie provides a lot of bang for the buck. For a one-time payment of only $25, I got lifetime recipe access, quality nutrition articles, etc.
- Greenbelly Spiced Apple Review – A WIN!| Average Hiker
The Greenbelly Spiced Apple Review describes my favorite food bar made by Greenbelly. I love the combination of sweet and savory flavors with a little zing!
- Regrained Bars Review | Average Hiker
Yet another food bar review on a bar with a new twist – recycled grain powder from the dregs of beer distilling. Interesting concept…
- Greenbelly Mud Meals Review | Average Hiker
I’m always looking for meal supplements to take on long backpacking trips. I had tried the Greenbelly Food Bars, and decided to give the Mud Meals a shot.
- Outdoor Herbivore Review | Average Hiker
I enjoyed my Outdoor Herbivore meals. The flavors were sharp and appealing. The chili was one of my favorite chili’s I’ve tried.