The Desolation Loop was beautiful. I experienced the wildness of the mountains, and was provided brief glimpses into some of man’s history with the land.
Day Two on the Desolation Loop kept me hopping! River Crossings, a black bear, and amazing beauty made this another great day in the White Mountains.
The Desolation Loop is a challenging but rewarding hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire along the east side of the Pemigewasset Wilderness.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020