The Desolation Loop was beautiful. I experienced the wildness of the mountains, and was provided brief glimpses into some of man’s history with the land.
Day Two on the Desolation Loop kept me hopping! River Crossings, a black bear, and amazing beauty made this another great day in the White Mountains.
The Desolation Loop is a challenging but rewarding hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire along the east side of the Pemigewasset Wilderness.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.