- The Enlightened Equipment Revelation 20 has improved quite a bit since I first used one. It is well-made, light, and compresses well.
- The Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt is a definite upgrade to my last quilt. This quilt does not skimp on materials and workmanship, keeping me warm and comfortable!
- The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad is that piece of gear that has about 10 uses, and I’m sure if you ask other hikers that jumps to 20 – for 2.5 ounces!
- The Thermarest Neoair X-Lite and Nemo Tensor Ultralight are two of the most popular backpacking sleeping pads. Which One Do I Like?
- The Hyperlite Stuff Sack Pillow is a new piece of gear I’ve added to my extensive collection of gear – a collection far too extensive I’m often told. I’ve reviewed the pillow here, and will be taking it on my AZT hike in March…