Choosing a backpacking stove can be overwhelming. I’ll take you through the choices, along with the pros and cons for each type.
Trying to fully waterproof a backpack can be tough, so I focus on making sure the contents are kept secure from rain and water.
Choosing a backpack can be overwhelming with all the different choices. I’ll break down how I chose my backpack and explain the decisions.
As we strive for lighter and lighter gear, the decision between sleeping bags and quilts is becoming more common.
Some of my favorite small backpacking gear companies, are not so small anymore.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for that Outdoorsy… October 30, 2020
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker November 11, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie… June 28, 2020