Backpacking Electronics and Gadgets are topic of debate among hikers. Do we need them? What do we use? How do we use them? I carry less than some and more than others.
Backpacking gear on the New England Trail did not change a lot, but I did test some new tents and backpacks.
The Big Three in this Year’s Colorado Trail Gear List have gone through some big changes. Zpacks and Katabatic are both in the lineup for the first time.
My gear list for the Colorado Trail has not changed significantly. The only large piece of new gear I have is my Big Agnes Copper Spur Platinum UL2.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- Zpacks Altaplex Review – Great Roomy Shelter!… November 10, 2020
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great… November 10, 2020
- A Woman Backpacking Solo – Trust Your… December 15, 2020
- Sleeping Bag or Quilt | Average Hiker November 20, 2019
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020
- The Gossamer Gear Thinlight Pad! | Average Hiker July 10, 2020