New England Trail, Mattabesett Section 09 has a lot of variety, making it an interesting section of trail. You can even stop for lunch along the way.
New England Trail Page
NET Menunkatuck Section 8 has beautiful rolling forests, and wide, well marked trails. Much of this section is old forest and logging roads.
NET Mattabesett Section 4 is my favorite section of The New England Trail so far. With Bear Rock and Miller’s Pond, there is a lot to enjoy on this hike.
I hiked NET Mattabesett Section 3 on an absolutely beautiful day, which made the road walks through old New England countryside a compliment to the trail.
The NET Mattabesett Section 2 is slightly less maintained than Section 1 of the Mattabesett, but still a very nice section of trail.
Section One of the Mattabesett Trail is a nice section of trail that has a little bit of everything. No matter your hiking style, you will enjoy it.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- HOKA Challenger ATR 5 Review| Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail