Highlights of Mattabesett Section 12 included Highland Pond Preserve, Higby Mountain, and busting my butt on the sidewalk.
New England Trail Page
Highlights of Mattabesett Section 11 on The New England trail included great views, a good cardio workout, and an encounter with a little Cray Cray Weed.
The NET Mattabesett Section 10 made me work for my views, compared to prior New England Trail sections, but they were worth it!
New England Trail, Mattabesett Section 09 has a lot of variety, making it an interesting section of trail. You can even stop for lunch along the way.
NET Menunkatuck Section 8 has beautiful rolling forests, and wide, well marked trails. Much of this section is old forest and logging roads.
NET Mattabesett Section 4 is my favorite section of The New England Trail so far. With Bear Rock and Miller’s Pond, there is a lot to enjoy on this hike.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 3 | Initial…
- Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy Review – A Great…
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review | Average Hiker
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Dirty Girl Gaiters Review | Average Hiker
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |…
- Katabatic Flex 22 Quilt Review – A Rotisserie…
Amazon Associate Program
This website is part of the Amazon Associate Program and earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.