I enjoyed my days in Pagosa Springs, but was ready to return to the trail. Snow made the mountains impassable, so I headed for Creede Colorado.
Banded Peak Ranch was the end of what ended up being a very long few days in the San Juans. Although beautiful, that section left me tired and battered.
The San Juan Mountains would not let me leave without providing a little blood, but the Elk would provide the way out.
My Arizona Trail Clothing Layers worked out well. There is only one thing that I would have changed on this trip.
There was not much I would have changed about my Arizona Trail Resupply Plan in the first two weeks. There were a couple though.
I absolutely LOVE long distance hiking, but making the decision to leave the trail during these uncertain times was not hard for me.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- HOKA Challenger ATR 5 Review| Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail