A fall on some switchbacks, and winter weather ended my 2020 Colorado Trail hike. I’ll wrap it up in 2021!
Today was a beautiful day above tree line. I could not have asked for more perfect weather. Other than frustrating shoes, it was fantastic!
Day 32 on the Colorado Trail was gorgeous! This was also the day I reached the high point on the trail.
Colorado Trail Day 31, and Colorado is still a stunning state. Views across Snow Mesa took my breath away as I settled in for the night.
Creede, Colorado is one of my favorite trail towns on the Colorado Trail or CDT, and the new barbecue truck makes it even better!
Today on the Colorado Trail was one of my favorites! The wildlife sightings exceeded my expectations and weather was gorgeous!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review – Durable &… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Kula Cloth Review – Finally Something Clean! |… November 18, 2020
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020