- Colorado Trail Day 34 – Switchback Fall! | Average Hiker
A fall on some switchbacks, and winter weather ended my 2020 Colorado Trail hike. I’ll wrap it up in 2021!
- Colorado Trail Day 33 – Busy Trail! | Average Hiker
Today was a beautiful day above tree line. I could not have asked for more perfect weather. Other than frustrating shoes, it was fantastic!
- Colorado Trail Day 32 – High Point! | Average Hiker
Day 32 on the Colorado Trail was gorgeous! This was also the day I reached the high point on the trail.
- Colorado Trail Day 31 – Snow Mesa | Average Hiker
Colorado Trail Day 31, and Colorado is still a stunning state. Views across Snow Mesa took my breath away as I settled in for the night.
- Colorado Trail Day 30 – Creede Colorado | Average Hiker
Creede, Colorado is one of my favorite trail towns on the Colorado Trail or CDT, and the new barbecue truck makes it even better!