Hiking through the White’s with one useable hand was not really an option.
Flashes of crushed face bones flashed through my mind.
The descent was brutal!
Flying down Wildcat!
Appalachian Trail - August 20, 2013 Yesterday in Gorham, NH was a fairly uneventful day. I rented a tiny car and spent the day running errands. Sandman had made it to town later on in the day, and I wheeled him around on a few errands also. I'm not sure I would call it "restful," but...
He was a big, gangly moose.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MORE POPULAR POSTS
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker
- My Hiking Day Pack Has My Essential Items| Average Hiker
- NET Menunkatuck Section 8 | Average Hiker
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Review | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 3 – | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 4 | Average Hiker
- NET Mattabesett Section 2 – New England Trail|…
- Silver Shadow Mini Umbrella Review | Average Hiker
Long Distance Hikes
New England Trail