The Housatonic Ridge Trail was a nice hike. I will have to return with my GPS.
The Appalachian Trail in New York state, from Route 55 to I-84, offers moderate terrain. It is classic NY, with lots of rocks, and small, steep rocky ups and downs.
I could not have chosen a more perfect day to hike to Sages Ravine and Race Mountain!
Bear Mountain and Lions Head Bear Mountain and Lions Head are both located near Salisbury, in upper state Connecticut. I stomped around the car, trying to stay warm as I gathered my day pack, and shoved my lunch into it. The day was absolutely beautiful! The middle of the week, coupled with chilly temperatures,...
Hiking Report – Nuclear Lake, shooting range, Good Year Blimp – today’s hike offered a little bit of everything.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Voormi River Run Hoodie Review | Average Hiker January 23, 2020
- LightHeart Rain Jacket Review – Gear | Average Hiker June 25, 2019
- Blue Lake – CDT 2009 | Average Hiker February 21, 2020
- Greenbelly Mud Meals Review | Average Hiker December 5, 2019
- Kula Cloth Review | Average Hiker February 21, 2020