The Housatonic Ridge Trail was a nice hike. I will have to return with my GPS.
The Appalachian Trail in New York state, from Route 55 to I-84, offers moderate terrain. It is classic NY, with lots of rocks, and small, steep rocky ups and downs.
I could not have chosen a more perfect day to hike to Sages Ravine and Race Mountain!
Table of Contents Table of ContentsBear Mountain and Lions HeadTrailheadBlue Blaze Trail (Undermountain Trail)Paradise LaneWater on Undermountain TrailRiga JunctionBear MountainLions HeadSection to Lions HeadCampingLions HeadHeading HomeRelated Posts Bear Mountain and Lions Head Bear Mountain and...
Hiking Report – Nuclear Lake, shooting range, Good Year Blimp – today’s hike offered a little bit of everything.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review – Durable &… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Kula Cloth Review – Finally Something Clean! |… November 18, 2020
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020