October 16, 2013 My feet traveled over the trail, but my mind did not register the steps. I had retreated inward and my mind was turning, flipping quickly from one scenario to the next, ultimately...
Appalachian Trail - October 15, 2013 I began tossing and turning before the sky had even begun to lighten up. My hips were sore from sleeping for over ten hours, on a two inch thick...
Appalachian Trail - October 14, 2013 The air was still and damp on the Appalachian Trail in NY when I walked out of my room early the next morning. I wandered in the direction I...
Getting to hang out with family and friends while hiking the Appalachian Trail is an event, and not missing The Walking Dead made it even better!
It was good to be home with family and friends, but the Appalachian Trail was calling me back. Winter was coming quickly, and I could feel the restlessness.
Appalachian Trail - October 11th, 2013 I spent time preparing for rain again last night, and not a single drop fell. I prefer hiking in dry weather, but the flip side to all this great...
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POSTS
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Challenger ATR 5 vs Speed Goat 4 | Initial… November 10, 2019
- 10 Great Backpacking Gifts! | Average Hiker November 17, 2020
- Zpacks Altaplex Review | Average Hiker November 10, 2020
- Zpack Arc Haul Review – Ultralight Backpack |… November 11, 2020
- Fenix HM50R Headlamp Review – Durable &… November 11, 2020
- Feathered Friends Women’s EOS Jacket Review |… November 10, 2020
- Kula Cloth Review – Finally Something Clean! |… November 18, 2020
- Copper Spur UL1 Review – Bomb Proof Little… October 10, 2020